cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts..

i got task related to customizing. i need u r help..

i want to delete condition tables from tcode V/04.

please tell me steps how do it.

thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Creation or change or condition tables will require access keys. Only then you can make any changes or delete them.

But donot delete the standard SAP tables. Delete the ones which you have created.

Usually tables from 900 to 999 are customized. You can choose to delete them.

Just out of curiosity I am asking, why do yiou want to delete the tables that are already created? Use a new table instead.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally, it is not recommend to delete a table once created in V/04.

In the case, if still the table is to be deleted, then go toV/04 and Enter Table number and enter. In the next screen, select Condition (Top most right hand corner) >> Delete. Here it will ask for confirmation for deleting the same. It is possible that if condition records were maintained for the table, it will not all to delete.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ruchit,

Why you want to delete the condition table !!!!

If you don't want to exixting one, you can create new condition table then create access sequence for that then maintain the new condition record for that.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

ok tell me how to create new condition tables?

thank you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use transaction V/03, you may copy a standard condition table and name it after 900. Remove the unwanted fileds from the table and add the required fields from the fild catalogue. Once all fileds are maintianed, you may click the generate button. The system gives message.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create condition tables from V/04.Choose the number between 501to 999.

After selecting the number go to the next screen and choose the fields from the allowed field catalog as per your requirement and generate the table.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

You can't delete the condition table once created. you need to create new condition table. SAP does not allow to delete the condition table.

Regards,

Naveed Ansari.

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not advisable to delete the std condition tables, but if you have made and customised tables from the combination of different fields the you can delete.

regards

Gaurav