SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement

former_member191391
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to run a scenario of settlement. I checked using SAP predefined settlement procedure as

REEDMSETTLPROC_VV2_SYNTH

REEDMSETTLPROC_VV2_ANALYT

but Settlement document is not maintained.

Please tell me where to start with.

Useful answer will be rewarded

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manmeet

for settlements u need to adopt the following steps

1. Create and generate settlement units.

2. Define model profiles for settlement parameters, by choosing Energy Data Management --- Settlement ---Masterdata -

define sample profiles for settlement parameters.

3. Create selection variants for settlement, by choosing Energy Data Management - Settlement--Selection Variants for Settlement

4. Define a settlement document, by choosing Energy Data Management------- Settlement -

Settlement Document in the utilities industry menu

5. Start the settlement run, by choosing Energy Data Management  Settlement in the utilities industry menu

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Do you have any document with steps to run a scenario.

It will be gr8 help.

With Regards,

Manmeet Singh

0 Kudos

hi manmeet

just folow the steps in the easy access screen it will work..even i couldnt create a settlement document..but those are the steps to be folowed. if ur settings r fine then u can create a settlement document

u can drop a test mail to my id.i will get u some possibly

kr

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need more details.

What do u want to settle? and to what u want to settle?

u get Settlement document after the settlement is executed.

Even though u use predefined settlement procedure, u need to assign the settlement rule to the object ( Eg :order) u want to settle.

To execute the settlement u need to have planned cost, u need to have actual cost etc....

Regards

Haricharan

0 Kudos

Hi,

ok. Where should I must start from setting cost.

With Regards

Manmeet Singh