cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solar01 - General Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

I am new to solman, doubt is ,I am trying to create General Documentation in T.code solar01 ,

but not able to create or upload the documents.Only display option is open.Also wish to know the diffrence between General Documentation and project Documentation.

Can anyone guide

Regards

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Inorder to be able to add/edit documents in solar01/02, one should be assigned as project team member in project admin (SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN).

If one is not assigned as team member, they will not be able to add/edit documents, but can just view documents (Display)

Let me know if this is helpful.

Thanks,

Vom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

the General Documentation tab is used to display documentation provided via the Business Process Repository (BPR) or via a template.

If you take over objects from the BPR to your implementation project the documentation is displayed on the General Documentation tab.

In template projects the General Documentation tab is editable and it is possible for you to maintain documents on that tab. These documents will be visible in implementation project, if you take over scenarios from a template.

In implementation projects you can maintain documentation on the Project Documentation tab. If necessary you can copy documents from the General Documentation tab to the Project Documentation tab.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Prompt reply

Thought of problem solved,but not yet, can you tel me the steps to create a document in General Documentation.

Regards

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

you need to create a project of type "Template". In projects of this type it is possible to maintain documents in the General Documentation tab.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi

My answer is based on the assumption that you know very little about this, so I will start from basics

In addition to other proposals above:

Check in transaction solar_project_admin under the "scope" folder to see if any of the "Lock Business Blueprint" buttons are checked?

In solar01, in order to create a document under the General Documents TAB, do as follows:

- Ensure you are in change mode in solaro1, i.e bu using the "display/change" button at the top left of the screen

- Mark a business process with the cursor on the left side of the screen

- On the right side of the screen, under the general documentation TAB, mark an empty line

- Click the "Insert document" button and follow the instructions

Regards