cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Sales Order with "A" as SP and saved it. Then again I want to change the SP from "A" to "B"... right ? then my question is can I do it or not.

If I can do this then what r the settings I have to change/do..

Please give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Edited by: rajesh on Oct 31, 2008 8:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

As per the standard functionality you can't do this and not sujestable also.

If you want you can do the after change the configuration settings in the partner determination.

Go to SPRO>IMG>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>Partner determination -->Set up partner determination.here you go in to the Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master then select partner determination procedure then click on Partner functions in procedure noe system will take you to detail screen here you can find the chek mark in the not modifiable check box for the SP partner function if you remove that you can change the sold to party also.

Note : Make a copy before going to change standard settings

I hopr this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If we change the SP from a saved SO {provided it's not processed further... delivery... pgi.. billing} then everything would get redetermined... taxes.. shipping conditions.. pricing.. etc...

I have tried it and then only saying that "YES WE CAN CHANGE THE SP" in my first post.

NOTE: Rajesh, I have already put this comment addressed to all in your previous thread..

Hrishi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why are you posting the same again and again?

You have awarded points also

My ans is if sales order is saved and then changing the SP in VA02 is not possible because in partner functions we define SP as non modifiable

But while taking orders or entering orders first you have to give a SP and then enter all the materials and other information

In that case if you are entering a default SP and then cahnge it original SP it is possible that is before saving

In that case a lot of data gets redetermined like Price,shipping conditions,plant etc

You have to work on this then i think the next time when this qn is posted you willpost the most correctanswer

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 31, 2008 1:39 PM