SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Single Article has available in Liquid and Solid, so how to configre this. whats is step.

2)How to maintain pricing for Generic articles, suppose , Shirt red with 42size is 10$ and Blue with 40 size is 8$.

3) I have generic article- Shirt with Red and blue colour,During Order entry if want to enter shirt with red colour 10 qty and blue 20 qty, how to choose the material code, is there any seperte material codes for

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can use variants to distinguish between the two within the same generic article.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

Ans2: For different pricing of the variant articles you can use the pricing profile field in the basic data of Generic article. Keep the pricing profile as blank. This will help in maintaining the prices at variant levels and thus you can maintain different prices for the variants of the same generic articles.

Ans3: This scenario can be acheived by using generic articles whose variants can be used for ordering specific quantities.

Regards,

Vinod Kapote.

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

>

> 1)Single Article has available in Liquid and Solid, so how to configre this. whats is step.

>

> 2)How to maintain pricing for Generic articles, suppose , Shirt red with 42size is 10$ and Blue with 40 size is 8$.

>

> 3) I have generic article- Shirt with Red and blue colour,During Order entry if want to enter shirt with red colour 10 qty and blue 20 qty, how to choose the material code, is there any seperte material codes for

@1) create an empty. Create a full porduct with material type VOLL. Link the maintained empty product to your full product

@2) Generate a generic artiocle. Go to purchasing view an dpress the button (variant prices) But normaly all variants have the price from the generic article. Thats the idea behind.

@3) enter only the generic article and the sum of e.g 30 pieces. Then a matrix will appears and you can spread the quantities.

Using quota scales, the distribution can be defaulted.

0 Kudos

thanks