cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determn

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In o/p determination tcode NACZ There is Manual Only Cloumn What is the relevance of this

PL explain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the F1 help I can say that for the output condition if we mark Manual Only then eventhough condition records exists, we will have to enter the output condition maually in the document... I can say that it'd act like a Header condition in pricing which doesn't have an access sequence and has to put maually...

I have never done this till date, so someone else can put their valuable inputs on the same... or correct my understanding...

Hrishi

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conditions, that are given this indicator in the pricing procedure, are only included in determination (price determination,

outputdetermination, batch determination) either if they are entered manually, for example, on the condition overview screen in Pricing or if they are transferred from an external process, such as costing.

For eg. If especially you want to configure anything that should only be sent manually but not automatically as for eg we take invoice mostly the user take the output of the invoice then in this case we will not tick the manually checkbox but in the case of the email, we mostly check the box if we need only some particular people should be sent any document by email.

Regards

Gaurav