cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export to spreadsheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We recently upgraded our R/3 to ECC 6.0. One user is unable to export to spreadsheet. I logged in to SAP from his system but i was able to do so. He has Office 2007 on his system. Since i was able to export to spreadsheet with my id i presume it is because of some user specific settings. Also he does not get any authorization error. Could anybody tell me what are the user specific parameters for this?

Regards,

Sridevi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the auth object s_gui to the user, he can now export to excel, I think you have sap_all auth profile, so you are able to do.

Regards,

Vamshi.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

S_GUI is the right authorization object and if I remember correctly value 61 will allow you to export.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though I have SAP_ALL authorization, I cant export the content to Excel.

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then the problem with the GUI version and its patch level, Just update with the most recent patch available in the market place.

Also I dont think office 2007 is supported on gui640.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have GUI 710 sp1 and sp10 on both version it is not working.

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user has gui 710 and office 2007 and i even gave him the auth object s_gui. Still it does not work for him.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the problem is an authorization you'll find it using an authorization trace via ST01.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. There is no error in authorization.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read,

SAP Note 1094693 - Blank/Empty Excel spreadsheet using Office 2007 and ALV

and related notes.

Regards

Juan

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you provide full authorization for the concern user and then check for him...

regards

MLN

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you chked in the su53 or in sm21 for the particular user. This might be an auth issue .

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes i checked su53 and sm21. There are no errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue we cant export report content to Excel file, when I do so the MS Excel is opening with blank sheet. But we can save the same report in local file and it is working. looks like a small bug and may be resolved in higher SP version.

you can raise a SAP OSS call and get a note/correction.

Cheers,

-Sunil