cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Nota fiscal for Brazil Sao-Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Background:

We are planning to implement Electronic Nota-fiscal(NF-e) for Brazil-São Paulo. We have core SAP ECC Version 5.0.

This is expected to help us sending the invoices electronically to city authority and getting the response back from city authority.

Query:

1)Can we have a standard SAP solution to implement this only with ECC 5.0?

2)Will applying OSS note 989115 or 981687 fulfill this requirement?

3) I doubt if we mandatoriliy need to have SAP Netviewer7.0 or SAP XI in place for this ?

4)Any other SAP standard solution available to implement this with SAPECC 5.0?

Appreciate if you would post a reply(English Language) ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Query:

1)Can we have a standard SAP solution to implement this only with ECC 5.0?

Yes, SAP Provides SAP Nfe as an independent module. Current version is 1.0 for SLL-NFE Component.

2)Will applying OSS note 989115 or 981687 fulfill this requirement?

Application of Note as we know will have side affects. It all depends on how upgraded you are for Brazil. For Example, SAP Brazil uses two version of XML for NFe based on Regions. If you are missing any Service Packs / Hotpacks as we do, we need to independently apply those notes. If you can upgrade using Hot Packs that would be good too as ll the relevant SAP note come with it.

3) I doubt if we mandatoriliy need to have SAP Netviewer7.0 or SAP XI in place for this ?

SAP Netweaver / XI is a must for SAP NFe as XI serves as the communication component for the Nfe.

4)Any other SAP standard solution available to implement this with SAPECC 5.0?

SAP NFe itself is a new component and has a lot of development requirements. SAP has provided specific hotpacks for each of the Versions including SAP ECC 5.0. I do not think you have look for more options than these.

Good Luck!... Will share how we go doing SAP NFe.

Regards

Kiran

Appreciate if you would post a reply(English Language) ASAP.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

there are a few different projects of electronic invoicing in Brazil today with the codename of "NF-e".

Harshal is talking about the electronic invoice for the ISS Notas Fiscais of the city of Sao Paulo, which is much simpler than the national NF-e from SEFAZ for ICMS Notas Fiscais (model 55). There's no online authorization or anything of the sort.

FYI, his questions were answered in the following thread:

Additionally, I've understood that you're implementing SAP NFE for model 55 NF-e, right?

If that's so, have you read the following blog: ?

Also, if you have any questions/comments, I'd like to invite you to make these on the GRC forum:

Best regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran and Henrique.

Thanks a ton for sharing your thoughts.

Best Regards

Harshal

wilson_degressi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

I´ve got the responsability to coordinate the NF-e & SPED implementation here at Plastipak. At this

point I´m trying to understand all of the possible scenarios to this project.

Of course I wanna learn with other projetct´s experience. I´d like to know the best way to understand

all of the scenarios, I mean, is the best way to look at SAP tables? Or should I check the CO

movements? Or there is another way?

By having the scenarios, I wanna create the BBP of the project.

Thank you so much.

Wilson

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

I'd propose for you to create a new message for different issues.

It's not a good practice in the foruns to ask new questions over other people threads.

Anyway, regarding your question, the scenarios which are afected by NF-e are all the scenarios that generate a Nota Fiscal. Basically, all of your sales scenarios (normal sales, future delivery, SD devolution etc.), purchase scenarios (normal purchase, MM devolution, subcontracting etc.), stock transfer orders (STO) etc.

For these, some specific conditions (for example, new NF categories) need to be evaluated.

Of course, I'm talking just about impacts in the business processes, and not the configuration efforts you'll have (plant configuration, DANFe Smartform, master data cleansing, etc.).

Best regards,

Henrique.

wilson_degressi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Henrique, sorry for that incovenience. Next time I´ll pay more attention to that.

Thank you so much for your answer.

Best regards.

Wilson