Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

my client having one requirement.

if Billing for a customer is not cleared within 7 days the next bill

after 7 days sholud be blocked please sujjest me best way.

regards.

suleman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suleman,

The best way is to have a credit check based on the user exit i.e LVKMPTZZ, LVKMPFZ1, LVKMPFZ2, LVKMPTZ3 (any one of them). Take the help of ABAPer, give him the functionality based on the terms of payment. Tables T052( terms of paymnet), KNKK( customer master credit management) and the other tables which meets your business requirement

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

is it possible without credit management

suleman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want a automatic block for the second order it is not possible. If you go for credit management then only the loop would be completed, and the second order would be blocked

regards

prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can do this by billing block, or you can do this by credit management. you can specify in OVA8 that if customer has open items beyond the authorized payment terms, that subsequent sales orders can be blocked.

for details in setting up credit management, there are many threads that discuss this in detail.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suleman,

When you create sales order maintain the billing block in sales order. Then before creation of delivery & billing check the customer payment & then remove the billing block. Give authorization of billing block to authorized person only

Regards,

Naveed Ansari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

can i interface this with dunning.

regards.

suleman