cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, please give me solution for my problem..

PGI reveres one particular item of a delivery.

Thanks

Anitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Thanks for the info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anitha,

does the business demand so? It is very unlikely that PGi can be done for a particular ietm in delivery and not as a whole the delivery.Similarly it is also unlikely to reverse PGI for only particular one item.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

You can't reverse the PGI for one item in delivery if delivery consist of more than one item.

You can do reversal of entire delivery in VL09 then go to VL02N delete the picking quantity & then delete the particular item. Once done you can again click post goods issue.

Or you can reverse the entire delivery & then delete the delivery & then create fresh delivery.

Regards,

Naveed Ansari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you check the VL09 screen, you will just have the delivery num & shipping point details. There is no entry for delivery line item.

This means that you cannot reverse the PGI for just 1 line item of a delivery if there are multiple line items. You need to reverse PGI for the entire delivery doc.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anitha

u want revers perticulat delivery no or perticular item.

here u can recer the PGI document through vl09

but it can rever entire delivery document. in a specified date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to reverse only one particular item of the delivery, and not the entire delivery........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anitha which u want to reversal perticular line item what about the remaining items that has raised billing or not.

if not billing u reversal whole document on pgi date which u have done actual pgi this is mandatory that will in define date.

then go change delivery vl02n

then what ever changes u need or delete u do there perticular line item. then do PGI and billing for remaining items.

but reversal date u can take care.