cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text detrmination based on Material Code UoM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement on Text configuration.

Right now we have configured Text detrmination at item level in the sales orders. we have given one text type name as' Hours'.

and also we made it as mandatory so that while creating a sales order with out giving the text in that field system will throw one pop-up message.

but here my requirement is like based on the Uom of material code the text field has to made mandatory.

Eg; we are using two types of material code which are having UoM as 'H' and 'EA'.

so in the sales order if i give the material code which is having UoM as 'H' the system should not say that the text is mandatory.

if i give the material code which is having UoM as 'EA' the system has to give one pop-up message saying that the text is mandatory.

So how can i configure this requirement.

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you need to set one requirement in the access sequence attached to the text type...

I don't think there is other workaround for your requirement.

Hrishi

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sumith,

You can have only one sale unit of measurement for the material,and you can maitain one base unit of measurement i.e out put can have only for the sales unit of measurement not for the base unit of measurement ,the conversion of measurement can be maintined , in sales org1 ,additional data in material master,so i don't think that you can have two texts for the same material, and give clear picture of the scenerio

hope this will help you

venkat