Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project system - partner determination

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PS experts,

I am customising partner determination (sold to party) in project profile.

As & when I am creating new project using the same project profile, the partner determination tab is at header level along with control, etc, the user has to be go to partner tab and given sold-to-party name & saved project. My requirement is I wanted to go for mandatory setting so that without giving sold-to-party the project is not be saved.

pl help, where I have the user settings (mandatory/default), i have checked user interface, where there is one partner determination procedure, i have tried by giving mandatory, but no use.

pl help how to set the mandatory/default setting in spro, so that without sold-to-party, the project is not to be saved.

thanks & regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make the required partner mandatory. The steps are as below:

Project system->Structure-> Operative Structure-> WBS-> Define Partner Determination Procedure and Roles->

Slect "Define Partner Determination Procedures and Partner Roles"

Choose the partner function and click "Partner functions in Procedure".

(Txn:OPSPAR3)

Here you can make the desired partner function mandatory.

Murali

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi murali

as advised i have activited the one of the box (mand.) and two boxes (no change & unique) are not ticked, but even then

while creating project using this project file with partner function, the project is saved without partner also.

pl suggest after doing the above, still we have to do some other settings either at user interface or any other settings in spro level.

pl help

regards

srihari

Answers (0)