cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax is not re-calculated if product category changed on PO

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! When I change the product category on a SHOPPING CART, the tax code is re-determined accordingly to what is configured. However, when I change the product category on a PO, the tax code is NOT re-determined. Can someone please confirm whether this is a bug or standard? If standard, any idea why the difference in behaviour between shopping cart and the PO?

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like this is a bug and SAP is going to provide a solution to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to recalculate tax you have to reset it to 0 in the po. SRM will automatically recalculate the tax code (and amount)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I change the value to zero and it does not re-determine the tax code. When I change the product category from A to B on a SHOPPING CART, the tax code changes from P1 to P2 without me having to change the value. However, this did not happen with the PO.

Regards

SF

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SF,

As you aware PO is a follow on document for the SC but you are trying to changing the basic data like product category .The product category is a key data It linked with purchase group, PO ,Company code and plant everything.better you must create new sc and process the PO. You can update in PO like deleivery date/quantity ,price

Regards

Muthu