cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Driver Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on one of the SAP SCript and we just implemented the SP to our system, so I was just wondering how can we check which driver program is getting called when we run our transaction. so is there a way where I can see which driver program is being is assigned to our SAP SCRIPT because I have feeling that after the upgrade it might have taken the std one rather than taking the custom one.

Thanks,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have any functional person? Dont they know how to check that?

anyway this is config,so support packs would not affect your previous settings. check txn NACE or table TNAPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply....u said that SP may not affect this, so do u have any idea what may be the problem....since we have applied the SP the form is not populating few fields...

Thanks,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mentioned that SP would not change the driver program in NACE.

but the SP can cause any side effects to any custom code. You need to check and see whats happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did had a look at the the custom code in the drivr program but didn't find any problem in that, do you have any idea what else I need to take care of?

Former Member
0 Kudos

nope. you need to check that yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok I will try !!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

is your problem solved?

If not, can you let me know for which tcode you need to search driver program...

Prashant