Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SAP drop down choice in JSF for BOE login.jsp in SDK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't seem to see the SAP choice using the JSF tags supplied with the SDK.

Using the jsfplatform.war

(imported painfully from the file system into NetWeaver Developer Studio - no WAR import feature - un-believable - this IS eclipse based isn't it?)

from C:\Business Objects\Business Object Enterprise 12.0\java\application\jsfplatform.war, when deployed on the server, the page loads, but there is no drop down for SAP authentication.

On InfoViewApp/logon.jsp there is a SAP System: SAP Client: User Name: Password and Authentication drop down. In Authentication there are choices for Enterprise, LDAP, Windows AD and SAP. On the JSF platform the choices are Enterprise, LDAP and Windows AD, - but NOT a choice for SAP.

Is there some component or configuration step I need so that SAP becomes an authentication option.

Thanks,

-Greg

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same way as BOE is new to SAP, this specific BOE SDK question is new to this forum as well.

There are a category of forums dedicated to at SDN so try search in there for similar questions, and explanations for why this is not foreseen (yet).

I have forwarded this thread to one of the gurus in SAP, who might be able to provide an insight next week.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

What I have done as a work around is to use the SDK.

-Greg