cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Number Type JDBC Receiver Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have the next problem in a JDBC Receiver to Oracle Database, I'm using XML SQL_Query function as follows:

- <CCONDICIONES_PAGO>

- <CCONDICIONES_PAGO action="SQL_QUERY">

<TABLE>CCONDICIONES_PAGO</TABLE>

<access>SELECT MAX( CLAVE_CONDPAGO ) AS CLAVE_CONDPAGO FROM CCONDICIONES_PAGO WHERE DIAS <= '$DIAS$'</access>

- <key1>

<DIAS hasQuot="No">8</DIAS>

</key1>

</CCONDICIONES_PAGO>

</CCONDICIONES_PAGO>

now the field type in oracle database table is NUMBER, and I'm getting the next error:

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'CCONDICIONES_PAGO' (structure 'CCONDICIONES_PAGO'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01722: invalid number</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

now I've tried with changin the DIAS field type as string, int, long, short, as you can see it has the attribute hasQuot set as No, has anyone faced this problem before?, thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Julio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys, I tried both options but they didn't work, I work around it bye mapping and concatenating fields so I'm not using placeholders anymore, but thanks for your help.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julio,

May I know why did you set hasQuot parameter = NO ? Did you tried with YES, I'm not sure what the problem is, coz everything seems to be correct. Also in the pattern which you have designed Table element is not needed.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with the folllowing cases

1) '$DIAS$'</access>

remove the quotes around the placeholder...

2) remove hasQuot attribute

'$DIAS$'</access>

- <key1>

<DIAS hasQuot="No">8</DIAS>