cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination - New Output Type not getting determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured a new output type - ZIRF (E-mail invoices). But the new output type is not getting determined. The PDF output is still being created with the other output type ZRD). I am not even getting any error message, so i am not sure where to troubleshoot. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan

1. Check the output type in Output procedure assigned to that particular Billing type.

2. If above setting is done and are correct please check VV32 for old as well as For new output type. Delete the Condition record in VV32 for old one and create for new output type.

3. else try manual creation of new output type in billing document and Check Output analysis.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Irfan,

Do the Output Determination analysis & see why system is still taking the old condition type. May be you have not assigned it properly. It seems total configuration error.

Check your output determination procedure.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

You may need to add your new Output Type you created to the Output Detrmination Procedure applicable to your Document Type and may need to create the output master condition record as well.

You may get more details on Output determination process and config requirements in the following links of the SAP documentation:

These details are based on ver 4.6C and you may need to extrapolate to higher versions, such as 4.7, ECC6.0 etc, as required.

However, the concept for the Output Determination process and config may be same.

A. Output determination process details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/30/c6853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

B. Output determination IMG Configuration details (see Output Control)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/69/72369adc56d11195100060b03c6b76/frameset.htm

I hope this information helps you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman