cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill the Profit Segment in Sales order Header data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In my project, we have sales orders with a lot of line items, more than 300, sometimes. In each line item, the user must fill profit segment field (CO-PA) (in account assignment tab) with a user-defined characteristic, the same data for all items.

I'm looking for a standard functionality, or development functionality, that allows me to fill the profit segment field (the user defined characteristic) at header sales order, and transfer it to new line items created next.

i dont know if any enhancements (SMOD) that begin with COPA* can help me.

Thanks a lot. rew points will be assigned, sure

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manuel

Generally the profit center is assigned in MMR in MRP view. .But before that if you want to assign manually create the profit center in SPRO which configured by FI consultants.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

thank you very much, but my problem is not regarding about profit center but profit segment. we dont use CO Profit center module, we use CO PA profitability analisys module, with user-defined characteristics.

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The account assignment will happen at the line item only ; not at header level.

However i do not understand why you need to fill the user-defined characteristic manually; you could set up a derivation rule in KEDR to fill it or user exit COPA0001