cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow errors ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are workflow errors ? What is a workflow log ?

Midhun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun

Work flow is implemented in most of the technologies. A workflow is a depiction of a sequence of operations, declared as work of a person, work of a simple or complex mechanism, work of a group of persons,work of an organization of staff, or machines etc

So based on PI work flow error can happen at any stage like message mapping, Pipeline steps etc.

You can check logs for the work flow error as i said earlier sxmb_moni also serve purpose of technical work flow log.

When you create a BPM you can check SXI_CACHE -> Integration processes -> Display active version for every step under workflow builder screen to debig it.

Use SWWL to see the logs

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun

Workflow errors can be due to lot of reasons like system errors, mapping exception etc.

Work flow log allows you to figure our error. SXMB_MONI also server purpose of technical work flow log.

Following will give you info on errors.

Some errors in an XI production environment

XI: Why don't start searching for all errors from one place?

With this avoid asking generous questions in forum where people respond with lot of links. Before putting it to forum search SDN, help.sap. Moderators will lock such posts.

You can find much more information on thousands of article, blog, problem resolution then any one can give u. I feel thats the best way to learn

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav

Actually I got the term workflow error from the production errors blog. I didnt see much explanation there.

Thats why I asked it.

Regards

Midhun