cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with JMS Adapter after upgrade to 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After an upgrade the JMS adapter connecting IBM Websphere MQ gives the following error:

Error connecting due to missing class: com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory. Ensure that all resources required are present in the JMS provider library: aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda

Since we are now on PI 7.1, the directory the JMS adapter should be looking for the libraries should be com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda. Has anyone else come across this problem after an upgrade? Should we remove the old aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda?

Edited by: Luqman on Oct 31, 2008 5:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest deploy the JMS drivers again, have u upgrated ur MQ with new version if yes then u have to upgrade the drivers as well in PI.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've re-deployed the MQ libraries and we still get the same issue. As far as i know, we have not upgraded the MQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does following JAR files in place in aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda.

● com.ibm.mq.jar

● com.ibm.mqbind.jar

● com.ibm.mqjms.jar

● connector.jar (use the JAR file from the J2EE client directory)

can u check n confirm.

i hopw u have followed the proper deployement process.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing is the new libraries should be deployed in com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda for PI 7.1. aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda. is for XI/PI 3.0/7.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m not sure bout the same but just refer this upgrade doc which might help u though it has not provided any JMS details.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8085e299-718c-2a10-de94-928f62b7...

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just refer the below thread where stefan has provided some reference link.

chirag

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The new com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda has a different structure. Adjust the libraries as described in SAP note 1138877.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan and Chirag,

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions! I will follow up with the Basis team on the suggestions and will update again once i have some results.

Thanks!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that after the upgrade, while the MQ libraries were moved to the new sda file, it was not detected by the JNDI. Our BASIS team redeployed the library and it is working now.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PI 7.1 you have to provide your jars in com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda.

Make sure that all files inside the sda are like the provided sda file. It is not enough just to rename the old jms_providerlib.sda.

Check the provider.xml and the manifest files for the keyname com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda

Regards

Stefan