cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate spool request from an invoice

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to know is there any function module to generate an spool request from an invoice document generate previously by VF01 (VF04) SAP transaction code.

I'd like to generate on demand a spool request over an invoice previously generated by SAP

Anyone knows if it is possible?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I think the spools are normally generated for docs created in the background process runs, such as, while creating invoices or output docs generated after the background jobs complete running successfully. You may check out the spools created in transaction SP01.

I hope this information is useful to you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

whenever u will give print command for the printing the invoice...spool request will get generated...If you don't want the print immediately that can be controlled by maintaing the setting IN print options...through these options u can control your request and take printout whenver required.

Regards

Chander

0 Kudos

The billing process included the spool generation runs perfectly by stantard SAP funciontality.

But I'd like to generate a spool request whenever I want for an invoice previously generated and printed.

You know that for space requirements the spool request are deleted periodically, but I want to generate a spool request for an invoice, which spool request was generated and deleted. This behaviouir is reclaimed for a system process so, it's not possible to regenerated the spool request using the funcionality incluided in SAP by VF02, VF31 transactions code.

I need a function module or something like that, so import and invoice document number and export and spool request.

Thanks in advance,