cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set a condition record which is by sales org, / division, I would like to know the division which appear in both header level and item level, if header and item have different division, so, the sales org and division will follow by which condition. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I worked on this scenario

Take the example sales org 7777 dist channel 07 Div 00(1 sales area)

and another sales area 7777,07,07

A material say Pen is created for division 07 in MMR

Customer is created for S.A 7777,07,00 say the customer no is 400181

Now you are entering a sales order for the customer 400181

Now the header div is 00

Item Div is 07

Case1

If the item div is ticked in vov8 for your order type this order is not possible because header div and item div are different

Case2

If the item div is not ticked in vov8 for your order type this order is possible provide you have a customer say 400182 in sales area7777,07,07 who is assigned as ship to party to this sold to party 400181

Considering the second being your case in VK11 if you maintain condition record for header division 00 price as rs 10 and Item division 07 price as rs 9 ,system in sales order takes as rs10 only that is header division price

_I feel the pricing conditions will always taken from SOLD TO PARTY hence the doc header division price will only apply_

If you are getting different outcome in testing please keep me posted

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 31, 2008 1:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, can i get the condition record which is match the item div?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Since pricing happens at the item level, what I feel is that division at the item level will be given preference.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean that if the condition price is set to item level, then the division will be use item division?