cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert is finished, but ccms is still red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

we had some alerts in the ccms. Problems are corrected and all open alerts finished, but the ccms still red.

How to restore to green status?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must complete the alerts in CCMS. Completing them in the Alert Inbox has no influence on the status of CCMS.

Perhaps this is your issue? If this is the case then remember to complete all alerts of the relevant type. This should get your status back to green again for the chosen alert type.

- remember that for any given date you will only see 1 alert at a time in CCMS. So that when u complete that alert more could be present. Using standard configuration CCMS is updated every 5 minutes...

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Engsig-Karup on Oct 30, 2008 8:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old post, but I have a similar question. I have only one section that does not seem to be clearing, the AbortedJobs entry. It had a job that was terminated on the 14th. I checked into the problem and cleared all alerts, but for some reason the current status still shows that job as having terminated (same one from the 14th), but no open alerts. In addtion when I try to drill into it, it says "The job list is empty". Anyone ever come across something like this?

Answers (0)