cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing/exclusion in combination with customer hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I would like to use the listing functionality based on customer hierarchy/material. The condition type and access sequence have been customized. But the listing condition is accessed during order creation.

A standard message tells me: "During sample reading at header level (preliminary step) no condition record was found". How do I proceed?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi patrick

Generally we do listing / exclusion for customer/ material But as you want to maintain for customer hierarchy/material , then maintain the key combination customer hierarchy/material in your condition table and assign this condition table in the access sequence and then in the Listing or Exclusion procedures.

Now maintain the condition record VB11 with that key combination and then check the output what you are getting .Hope your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In standard SAP, when yoiu maintain the listing, system checks the condition records as & when you enter the sold-to (customer). It will then call the materials maintained in the listing.

Coming to your case, what kind of customizing you have done? When you enter the sold-to, system should check the customer hierarchy of the sold-to. Did you maintain that condition in the procedure? For eg in the requirement in the procedure, you have to put a code such that the system checks the customer hierarchy of the partner SP / AG (sold-to) or WE / SH (ship-to). Else how will the system know for which partner it should check the hierarchy?

If that condition is already coded, then check if the customer hierarchy is maintained in the master record.

But pls clarify why do you have to define customer hierarchy/ material as the table? If I am not wrong In the conditon record you will maintain the list of materials for the customer.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivanand,

I've made a mistake in explaining the issue. Shure the list would be an number of materials a customer can order. In the access sequence for Material / Customer Hierarchy I use the fields:

Cond: HIENR

Doc.struc.: KOMKG

Doc.fld.: HIENR01 (etc.).

The complete access is (table 511)

VKORG, VTWEG, SPART, HIENR01, MATNR

The hierarchy assignment is correct. Pricing works.

Patrick