cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase order print procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i configured, purchase order form and program in NACE, after goto ME22N maintain outputtype in messages and give print preview it is working fine.

i open another purchase order, it not coming,

For every purchase order i need to maintain outputtype or not

please give the valuable suggestions.

thanks

sitaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to maintain the conditiion records for the PO in MN04 transaction code....Otherwise for every transaction you will have to give the message type.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For every PO u should maintain the O/P. Then only u can able to see the Print Preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sitaram,

I am presently working on purchase order, and in the standard program, i wrote my own code. But when i execute the txn code though me22n, a blank layout with hardcoded text is been printed, this is not fetching any data from select statements. So now I am not able to understand how to make the program to read the select statements and where to place the select statements. If possible can you send me the code.

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Addition to MxG..

For example, you want to create output type automatically in ME22N for Purchase Order Type NB.

Go to NACR.

Give you output type for example ZNEU -> Key Combination -> Order Type ( Third one ).

Inside, Create the condition records with Document Type as NB and the medium as 1 ( Print Output ) with some partner number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well when u opened a new PO u have to process it using using ur output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the output condition records for your critera, that will bring up the output type automatically for the POs satisfying the condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PO is already processed you can not open the same in other session, if you do that it will give you a meaage saying that PO is already processed.

so try to close the output and go back again you can view the same.

Thanks,

Sree.