cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Delivery Creation on Sales Order Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one my scenario I want delivery to be created immediately after saving the sales order.

For which i have set the immediate delivery'X' in the sales document type. But when i create the sales order, which is confirmed for today, delivery is not immediately created.

Let me know what could be the possible reason for this and is there any other place i need to make additional settings?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery will get created automatically, if order quantity confirms for today means either change order' plant/storage location where the stock is given or maintain stock in default SO plant/storage location.

Hope this will answer your query.

Regards

Sumesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I guess that materials will be maintained in separate storage loc to process immediate delivery scenarios in your company sothat item is confirmed for today.

When immediate delivery is not happening, thenit means that the system is not calling the delivery creation prog immediately after order save.

So in sales order prog MV45AFZZ put a code that if the order has to create immediate delivery (like rush orders SO, cash sale BV), system should check if the material is confirmed for today. If yes, it should call delivery creation prog SAPMV50A

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Remove the lead time for delivery in the same,immidiate delivery,requested delivery date,and check the confirmed delivery date in schedule line in the order .