cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentral Adapter not showing up in RWB

scott_b
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have just installed a J2ee Decentral Adapter instance, configured the exchange profile to connect back to the main PI instance and connected it to the SLD (both the J2ee Decentral Adapter and main PI instance use the same SLD).

One of the last steps is to check see if the Decentral Adapter shows up in the PI Instances Runtime Work Bench (RWB), but it does not.

I've noticed that on the SLD, the J2ee Decentral Adapter shows up as a Technical System, but when going to the SLD > Administration > Content Maintenance > All Instances > Class: XI Adapter Framework, that only my main PI instances show up, not the recently installed J2ee Decentral Adapter.

Anybody have any ideas of what else to check ?

Thanks..SB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

scott_b
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Aaron,

1.1 SAP XI AF CPA Cache are set at the defaults of the install. The SLDAccess is set to true which according to the following SAP Help doc says that the entris are ignored: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/29/22ee41c334c717e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

1.2 SLD DATA Supplier is set correctly. I can do a CIM Test and trigger the data upload successfully. Still no entry under the Content Maintenance though.

2. SXI_CACHE > Adapter Engine still does not show the Decentral Adapter. I've even bounced both systems and the SLD.

per Chirag I've also double checked blog "

This Decentral adapter is in DMZ #1, so I must use the IP of my SLD for the SLD access and my Main PI is in DMZ #2. I've checked to make sure ports 50000 and 3300 from Decentral to my PI system work - are there any other ports ?

Thanks...Scott B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be this blog can give some hint.

chirag

AaronLong
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

1. Log on your Visual Administrator of you decentral AE, and check whether the properties of the following are maitained correctly

1.1 SAP XI AF CPA Cache

1.2 SLD Data Supplier

2. go to SXI_CACHE->adapter engine, make sure that both your DAE and AE are showin up there.

BR,

Aaron