cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

massive change of storage location inside sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know if it is possible to change massively the storage location inside the sales orders.

Is there any transaction in SAP?

thanks for your help

regards

matteo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Storage location is normally not determined in sales order

It is determined only in delivery

If you want storage location to be determined for sales order then you have to use userexit

If storage location is specified manually in sales order then it is copied into delivery

Otherwise it is determined using either MALA,RETA or MARE rules which we specify in delivery doc type

THIS IS STANDARD SAP

I think the userexit to get it determined in sales order is MV45AFZZ. Pls check it as i havent used this userexit so far

When storage location itself not getting determined in sales orders no qn of massive change in standard

For your requirement it requires some ABAP development

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is possible to determine the storage location inside the sales orders without using user exit. I am working on SAP ECC 6.0

My problem is that, as far as I know, it is possible to change massively the plant. I am not able to find a transaction in order to change massively storage location, too.

thanks

matteo

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction code MASS, then select business object BUS2032 and then select field MASSVBAP-LGORT to do changes in the sales orders.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The storage location field is there in item details shipping tab adjacent to plant

My qn is When we create a material we create with a plant and storage location say 1000 plant and storage location 1000

When you create a sales order for that material Plant is determined automatically thro cmir,cmr,mmr in that sales order see that entry of 1000 will be there in plant field

But storage location is blank and will be blank

Is there any way out that system automatically fills the storage location field with 1000 in sales order

I know we can manually fill and the same is copied to delivery

Expecting your valuable reply

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls let me know what customizing or settings that i should do for storage location to get determined in sales order without user exit

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

the storage location is a standard field in the sales order, it is not defined by the customizing in the ECC 6.0. I do not know in other sap release.

Enter in sales order: select one item position with a double click and then select the 'shipping' sheet.

Next to the plant and shipping point there is the storage location field.

regards

matteo