Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM: Loop condition not coming outside of the loop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on BPM. In the loop I am giving the condition as

(ForSyncResponse./p1:MT_Test_JDBC_Req_response/row_response/Row/indicator u2260 9)

If indication not equal to the 9(Integer) then it should come out of the loop otherwise loop needs to be repeat( Iam getting this data from the database through Send Synch step). When ever iam sending data other than 9 then it repeating if I send 9 also even though the loop condition is not satisfying and its keep on repeating the loop. Can you please let me know what might be ther problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try like this,

Create the following expression in the expression editor:

/MT_Test_JDBC_Req_response/row_response[indicator != 9]

Using the condition editor, you then formulate the following condition:

(/MT_Test_JDBC_Req_response/row_response[indicator != 9] EX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasadh,

I am able to give thie "Create the following expression in the expression editor:

/MT_Test_JDBC_Req_response/row_responseindicator != 9" expression

How can i give the second"(/MT_Test_JDBC_Req_response/row_responseindicator != 9 EX)" condition??

I tried with giving the AND but it is not allowing me to enter the 9.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got resolved problem with my structure only.

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purusoth,

Did you solved this issue? Could you please give more insight about the problem?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Not yet resolved. Actually i am getting the data from the database through Synchronous Send step. In the response i am getting the data.I have to check one of the field.If that field is equal to 9 then loop should come outside and i need to do other operations. Even i am getting the data in the response but loop condition is not checking. Its strange ....

Can anybody have idea?

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any clue on this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to give botht the right hand operator and left hand operator as type integer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Check what is the datatype u have given for the "indicator". If it is integer or string, in loop condition editor, give the constant "9" which is string. Check again you have defined the condition correctly. Problem will be in the condition editor only.

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

I have tried both the options(String and Integer) in condition editor but still it is not coming out of the loop.

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BPM's loop condition is a "while" condition, meaning that while your condition is true, the loop will be executed.

Try to revise your logic based on that.

Regards,

Henrique.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

try to give a string "9" instead of numeric 9...