cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Export\import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I taken client export in prodcution with SAP_ALL profile,its created RT,RX and KT,KX files.now i copied that into qty server in trans/data and cofiles folders respectively.now i want to add these into QTY,i went to STMS-other requests add--It will show 4 requests or two requests ,it showing only 2 requets with SIDKT00018,SIDKX00018.can any one clarify my doubt.

Thanku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harsit,

I taken client export in prodcution with SAP_ALL profile,its created RT,RX and KT,KX files.now i copied that into qty server in trans/data and cofiles folders respectively.now i want to add these into QTY,i went to STMS-other requests add--It will show 4 requests or two requests ,it showing only 2 requets with SIDKT00018,SIDKX00018.can any one clarify my doubt

why it would show you 4 requests? (do you see datafile & cofiles in the STMS queue?.. no.. so you got the ans)

while you exported it would have shown you the request you need to import in the target system.. I guess these are SIDKT00018,SIDKX00018.

after you have copied the required data/cofiles to the target, then you can add these two requests in the STMS.

You only need to select anyone of these request and import. It would automatically import the other one too.

This is described in the help.sap.com too.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/69/c24c684ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Debasis.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>showing only 2 requets with SIDKT00018,SIDKX00018.

correct because each request has one data (starts with R) and one cofiles (starts with K).

Cheers,

-Sunil