cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Delivery tolerance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a requirement.Ie; Once OBD is created for the schedule qty in the T.Code : VL10F for STO Sch agreements/ STO purchase orders.I go VL02N screen for Manual picking.In this screen for example the sch line qty is 100 .I am able to change it to 1000 and dispatch the material which results in Excess deliveries.Is there a provision to block the changes that are made in the delivery qty field.

Also i tried the following method to over come this issue by

-Setting the field check over delivery with option B(Situation Rejected with error Message ) in Delivery item category.

-Have set the overdelivery tolerance in the ship to party master.

Though i have set the Tolerance in the ship to party master it doesnt flow to the STO PO/Sch agreement .

Is my approach right or anything else can be done to over come this issue.

Regards,

K.vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K.vivek

The functionality to check the overdelivery of purchase orders is not available. The configuration for the delivery item category to check the overdelivery is only used for sales orders but not for purchase orders.

The customising settings you refer to are only relevant for deliveries created with reference to sales orders. The note 548914 does provide a modification which you may like to consider.

Regards

Tonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tonia,

Thanks for the reply.I will check out the note you have mentioned.

Regards,

K.Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tonia,

Thanks for the reply.I will check out the note you have mentioned.

But is it possible to block the users so that they cant change the delivery qty in VL02N screen.Any exits?

Regards,

K.Vivek

Answers (0)