cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL UI Element in ESS->My Trips and Expenses Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is an application My Trips and Expenses in ESS. The WD ABAP component for which is FITV_POWL_TRIPS. In the application we can see a TabStrip UI element on which there is an ALV on "All My Expense Reports" Tab. I want to hide the "Attachments" Column on this ALV. I have not worked on POWL UI element before. So please suggest how to hide it. As its needed urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sheikh,

If all the reports are the powl reports then we need to enhance the standard feeder class

CL_FITV_POWL_FEEDER_TRIPS

Because fields which are displaying in the POWL report all are from the field catalog..

Keep the break point in the get_field_catalog as shown in the below screen shot you can find the structure name too.

PTRM_POWL_WEB_TRIPS_EXT is the structure name for the Trips with personal number and name.

for custom column you need to add one more field in the structure and in the field catalog you need to set the field properties.

for example

WHEN 'PROCESSING_STATUS_NAME'.

ls_fcat-col_visible = c_true.

ls_fcatheader = cl_wd_utilities=>get_otr_text_by_alias( 'PTRM_WEB_POWL/PROCESSING_STATUS' ).

ls_fcat-colpos = 5.

in your case add the custom field in the structure for example ZCUSTOM

WHEN 'CUSTOM'

ls_fcat-col_visible = c_true.

ls_fcatheader =  'CUSTOM FIELD'.     "COLUMN DESCRIPTION

ls_fcat-colpos = 10.                                "COLUMN POSITION

Hope these is useful.

Thanks & Regards

@Surendra@

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Thanks for your reply, i have added custom column(Link Holder), next requirement is to populate record at this column based on the Trip number from file which contains trip number & link .

i checked in class CL_FITV_POWL_FEEDER_TRIPS method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS, Here data are populating at internal table but in debug mode passing value at custom column , but it is not getting displayed.

Could you please help on how to populate record (Link)  on this column based on trip number.

Thanks

Sahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sheikh,

All my report is a separate alv report or the part of the Powl report.

Could you please brief in detail that i can help you..

Thanks & Regards

@surendra@

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

All reports are the part of POWL report.

Thanks

Sahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vaibhav,

for the powl  there is a application ID based on the application id find the powl type is FITV_POWL_TRIPS.

Tcode: powl_type

Open the tcode se24 and give the above feeder class.

There is a method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_FIELD_CATALOG in that we can change the proprties of the fields dynamically.

or

If you want to change statically then tcode: powl_query Query Id :FITV_POWL_TRIPS

click on details

below is the screen shot

Click on the layout variant it will display in the browser and there you can change the layout and apply the changes.

Hope these is use ful.

Thanks & Regards

@Surendra@

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is like, i have to add one custom column at ALV on "All My Expense Reports" Tab & based on the Trip number need to populate data at custom column.

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions regarding This query. Please Suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vaibhav,

Actually Screen has two different components.

The tab is displayed from powl_UI_comp and the table is salv_wd_table component.

If you click on expense report tab it will pick the corresponding fields and put it with salv_wd_table , so that you can see the corresponding fields.

So my suggestion is instead of trying to hide it in coding level try to hide in configuration level.

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanan,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I tried to find it in component and application configuration but could not succeeded. Can you please tell me the component configuration where I can find it out and hide it.

Thanks & Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

I am also having similar requirement, could you please provide me the inputs how you solved this?

Thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo Pooja,

In the feeder class(NAme of feeder i donot know), You can get from POWL_TYPE tx.

There is method get_field_catalog ( ), you can do there.

Other way, Go To POWL_QUERY Tx,

Open the Query, click on settings and save the Query.

Run report POWL_D01 and run.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

thanks for the reply,

Actually my main requirement is

1. to customize the layout of the "All my Expense Report" scree where I need to reshuffle the position of the column and print a static text on the screen

2. Add a another tab in already existing tab strip in "My Trip and Expenses", This customize tab will display the application "My App rover status" application.Main problem is this "My Approver status" is the customize WD java application , so how a WD ABAP component will call this WD java component .is there any other waya round.

Thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have same type of requirement like i want to add one column "All my Expense Report"  & "Pending Exp.report"  & based on the Trip Number want to display record on new column.

Not able to trace which  WD node is binded with ALV table node.

Please help on this. requirement is urgent.