cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Sales order return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A return has been done 3 times for the same order. how does one cancel a sales return, 2 have are already completed(trasfer posting done) and one is not completed.

pls help as this is not my turf and the responsible colleague is on leave.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Admire,

You can't cancel the sales return order you can delete the return order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how does one do that? which transaction code must i use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Vf01 to cancel the return invoice.

Use vl09n to cancel PGI.

Use vl02n to change picking.

Use va02 to put rejection reason.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abi

thanks a lot, it has helped thou the person reversed it for today's day now is stock balances for today but not for the previous period. is there a way of fixing this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Admire,

I think its not feasible to change the stock postings of previous periods.

You can create document or do stock transfers to correct postings as of today, but not for previous day.

What I mean to say, if you have a wrong numbers in the stocks as of today, you can not correct it for yesterdays stocks. Yesrteday's stock will show yesterdays movements, hence not feasible to change them.

Hope this helps you.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

i am in trouble my sd colleague is back from leave.

i did cancel the one return but its now appearing on the billing due list, and when she tries to delete the line items it doesnt allow. how can we solve this, because she is now upset that i was not suppose to reject the return because now it doesnt allow the items to be changed due to the subsequent documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Admire,

If the issue is only that the return need not be rejected. You can ask your colleauge to reomve the rejection reason.

As to the issue that line item cant be deleted. Thats true. You will have to delete all the succeding documents like invoice, delivery and then only sales order line items can be deleted.

As to the point of return appearing on billing due list then you will have to check the reason as to why its appearing on billing due list, becuase if a rejection is placed in sale order then sales order is supposed to be completed.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Admire,

You can, cancel the return invoice, reverse the PGI, make picking 0 and then put a rejection reason in the return sales order. In this way the returns will become cancelled.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek