cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM integration with PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a issue regarding QM with our current client. The Client is into Construction business (Power,Water projects).

The issue is he wants to do Quality Inspection during Project Execution. The project is structured and executed in PS. we need to do quality inspection for every milestone.

As per my knowledge, In QM we have inspection for Procurement, Process, and Sales and Distribution.

Please help me some documents or process to solve this issue. Also please help me with the process Quality Inspection done on the service provided by vendor.

Thanks in Advance,

Aswartha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For the FERT material , When you assign a material to Activity reservation is created in PS system Note down is Reservation number .

Do the migo transaction with 581 mvt type against resevation number inspection lot is created with inspection type 05 , only thing is you have to activate 05 inspection type in material master in Q view.

When Migo created in the back ground Inspection lot is created . do the UD Tranaction code is QA11

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi varma ,

check whether the link can help [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/forums]

all your installations in your powerstations/dams can be considered as eqpts and f.locs ....

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswarth,

Let us refresh some basic aspects of QM.

- To perform any quality inspection in SAP, it can be performed on either Material or Equipment. You must have any of these two to capture the inspections.

- Apart from this you may go with the SERVICES Entry sheet (ML81N). The functionality through which you can accumulate the other inspections not done on Material or Vendor.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal

Can you please give some details about

how to use Service entry i QM inspection

"Apart from this you may go with the SERVICES Entry sheet (ML81N). The functionality through which you can accumulate the other inspections not done on Material or Vendor. '

Thanks

Sami