cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate inspection depending on Prod. order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello QM masters,

I need to trigger inspection lot only for some production order types.

Example : For material A, I activate inspection category 04 in material master.

I need to create an inspection lot when releasing production order type ZP01 but I don't want SAP to create an inspection lot if I produce material A using order type ZP02.

I am trying to use EXIT_SAPLQAAT_002, on the Release of the production order/creation of the inspection lot, but when I look into the import values that the exit is importing I noticed that the I_AUFNR is not being filled. In the material quality view I am using Inspection Type: 04 with Control insLot: Y Early lot creation for the order item. Is this the reason why the import value is not passed?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhães

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tiago,

I understant your requirement is to vary the inspection lot during the inprocess inspsction based on the order type.

The inspection type 04 is for inspection during the GR for production order. Change this to 03. Since the import field I_AUFNR exist in the user exit, you can reference this field and validate the order type AUART by doing some coding. Any technical consultant can do this coding.

Hope this helps.

Award me the points if this info is useful.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

I tried to use the inspection type 03 and the field I_AUFNR is still empty. Iu2019m using PPI, not PP. Can this be the reason why I am having these problems?

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhães

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this can be solved using the Customization settings by utilizing the order level settings in QM

SPRO -

Quality Management - Quality Inspection - Inspection lot creation - Inspection for Manufacturing order.

Create a new inspection type which is Manual and assign this inspection type to Order type ZP02. This will help you in not creating the automatic inspection lot and fulfilling your requirement.

Kindly ask me if you need any other details

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay. I tried to do what you suggest but I couldnu2019t associate a manual inspection type to the Order type ZP02. I can only associate the control type 03 that was already on the drop down box, how can I add a new control type?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

Tiago Magalhães