Field ALAND of access sequence MATK could not be checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

system give me this warning message..

Field ALAND of access sequence MATK could not be checked

Message no. VY143

Diagnosis

The field ALAND for access sequence MATK was not checked by the system. No checking rule has been stored for this field.

I would like to know why? and if there something to do ..

Best regards

Alba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Could you please provide more information as to in which transaction you are seeing this issue.

Is it in pricing, output or in anything else.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

it's shown when i open my condition type (IMG-LE-TRANSPORTATION-SHIPMENT COSTS- PRICING-PRICING CONTROL-DEFINE CONDITION TYPE)

My condition type has access sequence MATK with condition table 704 (SERVICE AGENT - COUNTRY (ALAND)).

Best regards

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alba,

I am not very sure as to where the problem lies.

What I am able to picturise is that you are trying to create a condition type ad trying to assign the access sequence MATK. Now this access sequnce has the field ALAND. And SAP tries to do the checking of this field and fails to find the checking rule.

As far as I know I am not aware of defining the checking rules in condition tables. Hence the problem will lie in the ABAP definition of the field ALAND. If this is the case then the solution will be with a senior developer in ABAP.

Please can you send me the screenshot of the condition table and access sequence and condition type.

Maybe then I can find the problem.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have sent you an email with the screen shot...

Thanks a lot

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alba,

Tell me one thing how are you making shipping cost info.

Are you doing this through shipment cost document and on what basis are you creating shipment cost document? Is it on the basis of shipment or sales order.

My analysis so far:

The yellow message you get is just a warning, and the solution would lie with an ABAP person only. But in your case this should not be an issue. I think you can ignore this warning.

Your main worry and issue is that of the country and destination zone not appearing on the pricing condition. Now the solution to this would be to find a field in the shipping cost document which carries this data. Since I cant see your SAP screen, can you go to each screen of shipping cost document and find these two fields in places other than pricing. If not then search the tables behind the shipping cost document and see where this data lies.

My guess is the shipping cost document will not have these two fields, or they have these fields but are not being filled up in the KOMK structure.

So there comes my question if you are making the shippment cost document on the basis of sales order or shipment, you will have to ensure that these two field data is passed to shipping cost document.

Can you tell me step by step as to how do you create the shipment costing document. My thought process is that, what copy control needs to be maintained to ensure that data is transfered to shipping cost docuemnt and if it is transfered correctly than how can we ensure that KOMK structure has this data.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot !

- Firstly i controlled the screen in SHIPMENT COST DOCUMENT and these two fields there aren't.

- I try to have shipment cost information (with simulation of shipment in order) and here, at the order level, at the end of simulation, system creates a simulation of DELIVERY - SHIPMENT DOCUMENT - SHIPMENT COST DOCUMENT and here if i go in condition screen/analysis i have the problem that you have seen.

- I try also to do this process:

ORDER (OR) VA01

DELIVERY (LF) VL01N

SHIPMENT DOCUMENT VT01N

SHIPMENT COST DOCUMENT VI01

and the result is the same.

I think these fields have to be in KOMK structure.

At the order level the fields are "populated" with their values because if i try to do a condition type & record in pricing procedure for order RVAA0001 (not in pricing procedure for shipment cost) these fields are found by the system.

So also I think that it's a problem of copyng control.

Waiting for your reply, i tell you thanks once more for your precious help.

Best regards

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

any solutions about the things that i have to control for copying control: (ORDER - DELIVERY - SHIPMENT COST - SHIPMENT COST DOCUMENT)?

Best regards

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alba,

I am sorry, but I am out of bandwidth at this point in time, due to month-end process.

I actually wanted to check the copy control in our SAP systems.

But I think you can do this research in your system.

What my plan was to check the shipment document for these two fields. Generally these two fields are there in Shipment, but still confirm.

And then check if any copy control has been configured between shipment and shipping cost document.

If not then you will have to get this configured ensuring that these two fields are copied into shipping cost document.

Now there could be an issue that no two such fields exist in shipping cost document. Then in that case you will have to use the additional fields in the shipping cost documnet and then change the access sequnce and replace your departure country and destiation zone with these two additional fields of shipping cost document.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alba

Please recheck in V/07, select the condition type which you have created for shipment cost and ensure that the table assignment is made. Also block the table 704 and click on "Fields" and ensure that the necessary fields are flowing there

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot, but i have already controlled this elements.

And it's all ok .

best regards

Alba

Answers (0)