cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From where the VBRK-STCEG field value in the invoice header gets filled.

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario in my client system. I have one sales organisation in Spain which sends a order to France based sales organisation. In the France based sales organisation the sales order will be created with sold to partner as the Spain sales organisation, and the delivery can happen either to same partner or sometimes to another ship to partner who is based in Spain.

Now, my issue is whenever the France organisation creates invoice against Spain organisation for the sales order delivered, the VAT number of the customer in the VBRK-STCEG field is populated from Ship to partner's master data. The same value will be fetched into the table VEIAV-KUNDEUINR.

In my case, I want the bill to partners VAT number to be populated in VBRK-STCEG field. How can it be done and where I need to maintain the config for this?

Thanks

Chandramouli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandramouli,

Please find below some SAP Documentation for VAT set up in the IMG Config:

Maintain Sales Tax Identification Number Determination

In this IMG activity, you maintain how VAT registration numbers are determined in the sales order and billing document.

Tax classification is included in this activity.

Options available to assign to the Sales organization are:

blank - according to priority rule

A - generally from sold-to party

B - generally from payer

C - according to priority rule, destination country from ship-to party

If you leave the field blank, the standard priority rule works as follows:

1. If the payer has a VAT ID number and RG <> AG, then the tax number and tax classification are copied from the payer (in this case, the ship-to party is not relevant).

The tax number is taken according to the 'tax country of destination'.

2. If 1. does not apply:

If the ship-to party has a VAT registration number and the sold-to party does not, tax number and tax classification are copied from the ship-to party.

3. If 2. does not apply:

Tax number and tax classification are copied from the sold-to party.

If you enter A, tax number and tax classification are generally copied from the sold-to party.

The tax number is copied according to the 'country of destination relevant for taxes'.

If you enter B, tax number and tax classification are generally copied from the payer.

The tax number is copied according to the 'country of destination relevant for taxes'.

I hope this information is useful to you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO> Sales & Distribution> Basic Function> Taxes> Dtermination of Sales Tax Identification No.

Give appropriate entry.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

No that doesn't worked in my case. After opting the entry in the specified config area also the invoice got populated with ship to partner VAT number.