cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI transfer material R/3 to EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I need to change some data to avoid some error in the transfer of material from R/3 to EBP so i need a BAdi, exit... to do this. I dont care if it is on R/3 or EBP side.

Nacho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Materials are business objects for SRM and are replicated via middleware.

Sap has given filters to filter for various parameters but have not seen exits for custom criteria.

The error in QRFC you are getting may be because of improper settings of middleware or other integration steps

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nop,

The problem comes through EAN number, materials without it were transferring correctly. The problems persist although i have deactivated message 24 from CRM_PRODUCT_CUSTMSG so the last possibility is delete this data during transmission so I need a badi.

Regards,

Nacho

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in this table COMM_PR_GTIN in SRM .Hope that you may not have any entry here. here it may store all your EAN number . Check your EAN configuration in r/3 .How they have configured. in EAN there are 13 digits .in our GTIN it prefixed 0 with 13 numbers (total=14).

Note 446659 - Upload: GTINs are not transferred to OLTP as EAN

BADI PRODUCT_CUSTOMER -interface method

CRM_TO_R3_PRODUCT.

What error message you get while transfering EAN materials?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

At a previous client they were maintaining some custom value in the EAN field in material master that maps to GTIN field in SRM product master. this value was the same for thousands of materials causing numerous bdocs to fail with "GTIN must be unique" or something like that. We activated badi PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2 and inserted one line of code that told the system to take the value from EAN field in material master and make it null before inserting value to GTIN in SRM. Worked. Badi PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2 may work for your requirement.

thanks,

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im in the same situation as you Justin. I have tried to change the gtin number in COMM_PRODUCT and COMM_PRODUCT2 with code

loop at CS_PRODUCT_BDOC-DATA-COMM_PR_GTIN into wa_gtin.

wa_gtin-data-GTIN = ''.

wa_gtin-data-GTIN_type = ''.

wa_gtin-data_x-GTIN = 'X'.

wa_gtin-data_x-GTIN_type = 'X'.

wa_gtin-UPDATE_TYPE = ' '.

modify CS_PRODUCT_BDOC-DATA-COMM_PR_GTIN from wa_gtin.

endloop.

But the messages persist

EAN 192381311192873113 does not correspond to the GTIN format and cannot be transferred

I seems that the systems doesn't come through the BADI's or maybe im doing something wrong....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

At the end, I can't make the badi works. It is possible to change V_T100C entry to W. If you change into "-" (deactivate) it doesn't work, be careful!!!!

Best regards,

Nacho