cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: OSS note: 1002046

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any body please give me some details for the SAP Note 1002046.

Thanks,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

The entire note number 1002046 is parted herewith.

Title

Note 1002046 - Incorrect MASCHINE and POSITION fields in summarized view

Summary

Symptom

You change the MASCHINE field or the POSITION field in the results recording on the inspected view. After you navigate to the summarized view, the system changes the MASCHINE and POSITION fields in the summarized record. This is incorrect.

Other terms

QE51N, QE11, QE12, QE01, QE02

Reason and Prerequisites

This problem is caused by a program error.

Solution

Implement the program correction.

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 23.11.2006 09:04:37

Priority: Correction with medium priority

Category: Program error

Primary Component: QM-IM-RR Results Recording

Affected Releases

SAP_APPL

&

SAP_APPL

Support Packages:-

1. [SAPKH50015|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/spat/index.htm?sp1=SAPKH50015]

2. [SAPKH60008|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/spat/index.htm?sp1=SAPKH60008]

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyama,

Sorry for late reply. I have also reach to this extent of this OSS note.

I am having a peculiar situation where the user is entering the additional text field i.e. MASCHINE

in the result recording while doing the inspection. But the entry in this field is getting dissapered on saving the RR.

So,thats why I was thinking of any bug from the SAP side in this,So thats why I posted this OSS Note for some relation.

Actually the data entered in this field additional text field is being used further in some customised report.

So I have even checked the Database table QASR-MASCHINE in SE16N, Where i did found the entry being saved. But my client issue is that why is this value is getting dissapeared.

Can you please try to help me out .

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

This text is not getting disappeared. Actually you should search for a Button/icon for long text in that screen, the text is stored there.

In QA11, Under Characteristic Tab, where you find results for all the MICs, you will find this in the third column from left. The field name is "LT. insp. Descrip."

Search the same in your RR screen also.

Regards,

Shyamal