cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign trade data is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When i am creating invoice document by using VF01, after saving the document it generated the Invoice no and gives the error- Foreign trade data is missing .

Its not allowing me to create accounting document.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever you do a foreign customer sales or exports this will pop up if customising has not been mainatained and some fields in Foreign trade header and item are not filled.

In ordr to find out what is missing go to the foreign trade data and clik the incompletion log icon on the right. This will give the fields to be filled. Then fill the required fields. Once you do that the accounting doc will get saved.

regds

Jude.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try what Mr.Murali has suggested

To avoid this permenantly in VTFL choose your del type and billing type maintain blank for DEtermine Export Data

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Goto T. Code: VF02,

Key-in your billing document and enter.

Select the item(s) and From top-Menu,

"Goto --> Item --> Foreign Trade Item".

Here select "For Trade/Customs" and below that once again select "Origin / Destination / Business".

In this screen, you have to give Country of Origin and Dispatch Country and save the document. I am sure, now Accounting Document will generate.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Please complete the foreign trade data in your billing document through go to Menu -->Header or item -->Foreign trade data here you coplete the data now you try to release to accounting.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.