cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe form table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have a (big) table on the adobe form with header and i want to show the header of the table on each page ,how i do it

thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moa'az,

1. Insert a subform in your form and set the Content property to Flowed by going to Object palette --> Subform tab.

2. Now insert a table in this subform. Select the header row and goto the Pagination Tab under Object Palette.

3. Select "Include header row in subsequent pages" option.

That should probably solve your issue.

Chintan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the Header line of your table, on tab object select Pagination then set Header line on first page to 'X' and header line on other page to 'X' also that will work.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem, but I haven't got a Pagination tab in the Object tab. Here is only Subform and Binding.

Please help

Regards,

Vibeke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibeke,

Right click where you have the Pagination and Binding Tab, here you will got a menu where you can select additional tab. Select all the you'll find everything.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand correctly.

Under the tab Object I have only tabs Subform and Binding.

I do not seem to be able to right-click and get anything out of it.

Where exactly do I need to do my right-clicking I would really like to see this Pagination tab, as my header is only on the first page, and my user is getting tired of me ...

...or could it be a issue - as to which version I'm on?

Regards,

VIbeke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

On the left side of the editor , click on Hierarchy tab, then select your table and select the header row you want .

On the right side of the editor you will have Border / Layout / Accessibility / Object tab ( if one miss then here do the right-clik ) . Select the Object tab . Now you got the 3 sub-tab Row , Pagination and Binding. Select Pagination here select "Include Header Row in Initial Page" and "Include Header Row in Subsequent Page" and that will work.

Regards.