cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight is not capturing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

Sub: Freight is not getting in my Sales Order.

I maintained the Freight condition in my pricing Procedure. i had copied the KF00 to my freight condition and the Access Seq. also maintained. The table which are taken was Sales organisation, Distribution channel, Division, Shipment Route & Shipment type for Storage.

In VK11 i maintained the freight condition also. When i am checking in my pricing procedure, the error is getting that "Pricing Error: Mandatory Condition ZK00 is missing."

In Pricing Analysis i found that system is not taking the Shipment Route. Even though i maintained that Table in VBAP (AS Route)

I am looking the solution for my freight.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have maintained the key combination of Sales organization / Distribution channel / Division / Shipment Route / Shipment type . and when you are creating the sales order the shipment route & shipment type is not coming that is the reason ZK00 condition type is not triggering

But my suggestion is as it is a freight condition type just maintain the key combination of Sales organization / Distribution channel / Division /Route and then check.As route is determined by a shipment type only.So when you create a sales order just check wheather route is coming automatically or not .If it is coming automatically then the ZK00 condition type will also come

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see at the time of making Access seq. if you have added the fields shipment route and shipment type in the field catalogue if you have then the values of those field will not come automatically in pricing procedure.

Please go to sales order and see analysis of pricing procedure whether your Condition type has condition record.

I think the best way is to take the help of technical person and debug the sales order and see wheatear the values are coming properly or not

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if the Route is copied properly in the sales order (in the shipping tab).

If not, try manually entering the route and check the same.

thanks & regds

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Route is Getting automatilcally. Shipment type also. Every thing is OK...Till the Freight is not picking from my Condition Record, eventhough i maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per condition type standard settings freight will be calculated based on "Gross weight",so you just check in the material master gross weight has been maintained or not?

If it is maintained then delete the condition record and maintain again with same old validity periods and goto sales order from menu Edit---New pricing document and then see the result.

Let me know the result..

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra.,

Thanks for the information. I made the Gross Weigt, when i created the materail, even though i was made settings as per u r message. Still my issue was not solved. It is getting Error in my pricing Procedure. The shipment Route is not taking in my pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

Pls. Any one look up the above issue. Mr. Laxmi Pathi ji.....pls. give some hints on the above issue.....