cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing no. range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using userexit for billing number range.

but when I am posting that bill to accounting it is saying that

No. range possible only in between 0090000000 to 0099999999

it menas that whatever no range i selected in userexits that not varies in between above no range.

also RV has assign above range.

My question is

can change RV's number range to my userexit's number range??

can it affect my other transactions.and

is only above rage that that is available for billing?

regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Before going to define number range for RV document, Please discuss with FI people also, because this is accounting document.

If you want same number range for the invoice and accounting document then you need to maintain the same number i.e User Exit number range.to the RV document.

I don't think system will accept User exit number range for RV document.

If you no need of same number range for the invoice and accounting document(RV) then you can remove the External chek in FBN1 for the RV related number range.

{To check the RV relate dnumber range you go to OBA7 then select RV document type then go in to the detail here you can check Number range assignment.}

Now system will consider number range from 0090000000 to 0099999999 for RV document and User exit number range for the invoice.

It will not effect any other transactions,If you have same number range for invoice and Accounting document ,identification wiil be easy.

Better to discuss with FI related people before going to make such type of settings.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Oct 30, 2008 6:26 AM

Answers (0)