cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Extract using ALE/IDOC COND_A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to extract SD pricing conditions from the ECC system. I was exploring the ALE/IDOC scenarios provided by SAP for master data distribution, but could not find the transaction/program that is available to extract data for ALE Message Type COND_A, similar to BD10 for Material Master (MATMAS).

Is there such a transaction in ECC through which I can send the "full load" of SD pricing conditions using the ALE/IDOC framework?

If there are any other alternatives to extract pricing conditions, please share those as well.

Off course this could be done using ABAP, but I am trying to see if there is a standard way of doing this that does not involve coding.

Regards,

Jawwad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction V/LD - Condition Lists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with transaction VK13. Provide the Condition Type and click on "Condition Information" at the application toolbar which would take you to the next screen wherein you need to fill in the required data and then click on "Execute". This will take you to the next screen which will show you the number of records available for the selection criteria provided in the earlier screen.

Then you gotto click on "Send Condition" button to send the required condition records.

~ Bineah.