cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web service scenario with PI 7.1 as mediator does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying the web service scenario going through PI 7.1. ABAP system 7.0 --> PI7.1 --> ABAP 7.0 based on the document Process Integration 7.1 Configuring Web Service Scenarios.

In PI 7.1 I've done:

1) Created data type, message type and service interface in ESR

2) In ID, configured receiver communication channel with WS adapter, where I specified the Host/Port/Client of the service provider ABAP backend system in the Technical Transport Settings.

3) In ID, configured sender communication channel with WS adapter, where I specified Host/Port/Client of the PI box in the Technical Transport Settings.

4) In ID, configured sender agreement and receiver agreement with the respective CC. Also cofigured receiver determination and interface determination.

I've generated WS provider proxy and ws consumer proxy in the backend ABAP 7.0 system and and configured the end point and logical port. Run the program that calls the consumer proxy, but no message comes into PI (checked in RWB and SXMB_MONI).

Then I tried to call the PI ws service in webservice navigator, basically wsnavigator --> PI --> ABAP 7.0. After clicking on hte execute button, I got error:

Dynamic Proxy API does not support WSRM. See operation: SI_Dummy

What does this error mean? WS-RM is the only option available in defining the CC.

Anybody can see any error in my configuration. Specially the config in ID? BTW in step 3, in sender CC, the Host/Port/Client is the information of the PI box, right?

Appreciated your help so much.

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody tried the ws adapter in PI 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayson,

I am having similar problem here.