Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for PO attachment replication from SRM 4.0 to ECC 5.0 in Extended C

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to replicate the Purchase Order Item Level attachment from SRM 4.0 to ECC 5.0 in Extended Classic Scenario.

Please let me know the procedure for the same like related BADIs in SRM and ECC.

Could you please send any documents related to Document Manage System to my gmail id sudarsan.srm ?

Best Regards,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SSP config guide talks well about attachment settings

Only sometime you have to adjust no ranges in ECC SPRO that I have realised

Path : SAP Customizing Implementation Guide> Cross-Application Components>Document Management>Control Data>Define Number Ranges for Document Numbers

also check documentation at follow path in SRM SPRO for java settings for attachment in SRM

path : Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings-->Define Settings for Attachments

BR

Dinesh

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did the following Steps to replicate PO Attachments from SRM 4.0 to ECC 5.0 in Extended Classic Scenario as per OSS Note 1057932:

Step 1: I activated BAdI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK~Fill_PO_INTERFACE in SRM System and added the following Code
CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'
CV_ATTACH_BE_STORAGE_CAT = 'DMS_C1_ST'
CV_ATTACH_BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.
Step 2: I created Doc Type SRM in ECC5.o with the help of DC10 Tr Code.
Step 3: I maintained Data Carrier Type PC entry with the help of DC20 Tr Code in ECC 5.0 and default ebtries for Front End Computer Details. (I crsoss checked Storage Category DMS_C1_ST in ECC5.0, it is available).
Step 4: I maintained all the details (document Types) for PC Carrier Type with the help of DC30 as per OSS Note.

Then I tested the PO attachment replication scenario. I could not find the attachment in ECC5.0 in PO (ECC5.) which available in SRM PO (SRM 4.0)

Kindly guide me or suggest me is there any additional settings required to transfer PO attachment from SRM to ECC5.0

Thanks a lot in adavance.

Thanks,

Koyya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koyya,

Did you ever find a solutions to replicate attachments from the SRM PO to the ERP PO when using extended classic? If so could you post the solution?

Regards,

-Paul

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1057932.

Regards,

Masa

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa / All,

Masa,

This note "Note 1057932 - FAQ: Atachment transfer to backend, Required Configurations" explains about SRM 5.0, Not related to SRM4.0.

All,

Please let me know if you have any idea how can we map Attachment Details from SRM 4.0 to ECC 5.0.

I cross checked parameters in BAdI BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI (Methods: BBP_MAP_BEFORE_BAPI and BBP_MAP_AFTER_BAPI) to map the Attachment Details in ECC 5.0.

I tried to get Attachment realated Parameters in BAPI_PO_CHANGE (in ECC 5.0).

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Best Regards,

Sudarsan

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying hard to replicate attachment from SRM 4.0 to ECC 5.0.

Please let me know the configurations if anybody has impleneted the replication of PO attachments (line item level) in Extended classic Scenarioo and SRM 4.0.

I implemented BAdI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK, Method: FILL_PO_INTERFACE with CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'.

CV_ATTACH_BE_STORAGE_CAT = 'DMS_C1_ST'.

CV_ATTACH_BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.

Thanks,

Sudarsan