cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC5.3 Variants?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a way to export/import Risk Analysis Variants in CC5.3? I've created several variants for running scheduled risk analysis in a sandbox environment which took me awhile to do (different combinations of country codes in different variants - can be tedious). We are now ready to re-build our development instance and I'd like to re-use those variants (with some modification of course) but it appears I'm unable to do that.

Does anyone know of a workaround or "trick" of some kind that would allow me to export/import variants? Is there a table they're stored in?

Thanks!!

Jes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jes,

Export the variants from the database table virsa_cc_variant .

After your dev environment is ready for re-use , import the exported contents back to this table and use .

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Jasmine.

Can you clarify what you mean by export/import - is this functionality available within CC5.3 or is this something a BASIS person would have to assist with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, the VIRSA_CC_VARIANT table only contains Names and Descriptions of variants. It does not contain the meat and potatoes of the variant such as how it is customized: the report type, user groups defined within, systems, etc. This information is critical if I am going to be exporting/importing variants

Is there another variant table that contains this information?

Thanks so much for your help!

Answers (0)