SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6 Derivation Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone send me generic Derivation rules for FM integration with Asset Accounting(AA), HR & MM for ECC6.0?

I am battling to get the derivation rules right for integration with these modules in ECC6.

Information can also be sent to my mailbox.

Tx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

from ERP5

The following customizing is now obsolete:

The settings "Unassigned Purchase Orders" and "Goods Issue" in Funds Management Updating Control (Transaction OFUP)

The setting "Assign Warehouse Funds Center" (Transaction FMLF)

The setting "Select Transaction Types" (Transaction OFBW)

Now you use a derivation rule in FMDERIVE

To ensure full compatibility with the old functionality the derivation tool provids three additional flags :

FLG_INVNTRY_PSTNG : Indicates that the current posting is an inventory posting

VAL_CLASS: Valuation Class

MOVE_TYPE: Movement Type (Inventory Management)

But you should know before the warehouse concept you need in your company as SAP proposes 4 warehouse concept.

Best regards

Salvator

But you can create warehouse funds center as a normal funds center and after create a simple derivation rule to link Plant, valution class to funds center

And another one to derive the stock commitment to the fund and the funds center

And another one described here

And of course don't forget the customising under integration of maintain field status for assignment FM account asignments for purchase requisitions and for purchase orders.

best regards

Salvator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the release notes for ERP5 and ERP6 derivation rules are explained

Go also in AP derivation rules are there and some examples are given

Best regards

Salvator

PSM-FM Consultant ECC 6.0

0 Kudos

Hi Salvator,

Thanx for the response, do you perhaps have derivation rules documented in a configuration rationale?

Can you avail that document to me, with a sample of derivation rules for ECC 6.0?

epost address is on my business card.

Kind Regards,

BG

0 Kudos

HiAll,

In 4.7 we used to derive Warehouse fund centre from the combination of CoCode, Plant & Valuation Area in Tcode OFBW.

How is it done in ECC6.0?

I tried setting up a derivation rule, deriving a fund centre from exactly the above charecteristic i.e. plant, cocode & valuation area but the system gave me errors.

Can anyone help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

from ERP5

The following customizing is now obsolete:

The settings "Unassigned Purchase Orders" and "Goods Issue" in Funds Management Updating Control (Transaction OFUP)

The setting "Assign Warehouse Funds Center" (Transaction FMLF)

The setting "Select Transaction Types" (Transaction OFBW)

Now you use a derivation rule in FMDERIVE

To ensure full compatibility with the old functionality the derivation tool provids three additional flags :

FLG_INVNTRY_PSTNG : Indicates that the current posting is an inventory posting

VAL_CLASS: Valuation Class

MOVE_TYPE: Movement Type (Inventory Management)

But you should know before the warehouse concept you need in your company as SAP proposes 4 warehouse concept.

Best regards

Salvator

But you can create warehouse funds center as a normal funds center and after create a simple derivation rule to link Plant, valution class to funds center

And another one to derive the stock commitment to the fund and the funds center

And another one described here

And of course don't forget the customising under integration of maintain field status for assignment FM account asignments for purchase requisitions and for purchase orders.

best regards

Salvator