cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplication of document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When i looked into document flow of sales order, then it is showing twice the good issue same document number, same inovice number and same accounting number..

Please can any body give solution to prevent this duplication or double documnet flow for order..

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure about the SAP version you are working with..

However, you can look at the couple of OSS notes 1133620 and 410395.

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am curretnly in ECC6 version. So i think this patch might have been already implemented. Could you please let me know that process of how to check this whether this note implemented or not...

So that i can get a conclusiton about this issue..

Thanks

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Nov 3, 2008 9:51 AM

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Note 1049482 is valid for the following releases:

Release Package name

500 SAPKH50018

600 SAPKH60011

602 SAPKH60201

You can check your support pack level from transaction SPAM or by clicking on:

System -> Status. From here there is a button called "component information" in the SAP System data section. This will show you the different support pack levels. You are interested in SAP_APPL. If your support pack is less than SAPKH60011 (for example SAPKH60008) then the note is applicable.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ian,

Thanks a lot, Your updates are very help ful, Mine SAP-APPL is 602 version and 00 service pack level.

So i think i can implement this note, but beofre implementing this i have one query on document flow..

When i replicated same in development and Quality, it is not creating duplicaiton of documents in documetn flow and in Production only it is duplicating document flow.

My question is why it is not duplicating document flow in Development and Qauality why it is only in Production. It should be same in all enviroments..

Please help me on this..

Thanks

Sankar

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Could you please check to see if note 1049482 is valid for your release and if it is implemented. This note has solved this issue for other customers in the past.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any clue why system is displaying twice the document flow for the order..

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your replys, Currently i am in ECC6 version

Goods issue only happend at once but it is showing twice goods issue same document number and again showing invoice twice with the same number in documnet flow..

If not clear let me know for more information..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be goods issue for that delivery has been done twice with different target quantities like 5 and 5 of 10.