cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we unlock the cell for corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there anyway that you could "unlock" the cell for 08/2008 on the "Opening Inventory" line for the Material/Sold-To/Ship-To in our planning book This was the issue wherewe haddoubled up the data by accident..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You can use the function CELL_INPUT() to have it displayed. Run the macro only for one period that you want.

Here is an abstract from sap help:

CELL_INPUT( X ) sets the input status of a cell. If X = 1, the status of the cell is set to ready-for-input. If X = 0, the status of the cell is set to read-only. The argument can be either a number that you enter in an Operator/function dialog box, or one of the macro elements cell, row or column from the planning table or the auxiliary table. You can apply this function to a row or cell. In the attributes of the row or cell, set the Scope of change to Attributes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks that was a useful information .But we are holding on this for now due no pressing issues.

Sivarama

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the data in infocube for opening inventory and found that there are 2 rows of same month data. Now there is an option for Selective deletion from infocube , when we right click the info cube and select manage and than contents.

Can I use this option .

sivarama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Yes. You can use selective deletion in RSA1, cube> Manage.

In the contents tab, click on "Delete Selection" with a trash can on the side and Click on "Deletion Selections" and in the selection screen, enter the values.

It should be from, two different requests. So, make sure that you find out the request ids and then enter them in this screen.

I suggest you not to post different topics in the same post. If you make a new post, you probably will get more attention.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I wil make sure it is diffenent post. I used selective deletion and changed values. Issue resolved.

sivarama

Answers (0)